Gynaecological Disorders that Women Must Never Ignore
Due to many hormonal changes, there are many disorders which can occur in women after the onset of the menstrual cycle.
Some common gynaecological disorders in a woman are:
1. Urinary tract infections: Women are more susceptible to UTI’s compared to men.You may suffer from pain or burning sensation while passing urine, blood in urine, and increased frequency of urination. You shouldn’t ignore any of these symptoms and must visit a doctor who can treat you through antibiotics. Self medication should be avoided also it would result in complicated your infection.
2. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Another common disorder caused by a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. The cysts are formed around the ovaries which interfere with the menstrual cycle, lead to obesity, and there is an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. If you are diagnosed with PCOS, then you must visit a gynaecologist who can help in reducing the risk factors and symptoms. However, it would be best if you also visited a dietitian and takes her opinion as they can plan a customized meal chart for you. There is no permanent cure for PCOS – you can only achieve it through the right diet and exercise.
3. Infertility: If you are unable to conceive after trying for a year, you must book an appointment with the Best Gynaecology Hospital. You may have to undergo surgery if you are suffering from blocked fallopian tubes or fibroids, which can be cured by surgical treatments only. If preliminary treatment doesn’t help diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy would be required for further evaluation & treatment.
4 Fibroids: One of the most common ailments in women where noncancerous tumours are grown, leading to the heavy menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle is prolonged with constant backache and frequent urination. You can get it diagnosed via Ultrasound /CT-Scan or MRI .If required, you may have to undergo a surgery to remove these tumours .Nowadays for smaller fibroids medical treatment is also available.
5. Menopause: Not a disorder, but a phase which makes woman weak and there may be some worrying concerns which must be addressed good non hormonal substituted are available which your OBG can advised & improve your condition to ensure smooth menopause. You can undergo hormonal therapies at a gynaecology surgery hospital to treat your fears regarding menopause, which are interfering with your daily life tasks.
Although rare ovarian pathology & uterine cancer also can occur and present with Abnormal bleeding needs urgent Consultation.
Woman’s life always revolves around her family’s life. She takes excellent care of her loved ones but forgets herself! In doing so, many women lose their holistic well-being, which cannot be brought back if neglected. We bring to you top 5 symptoms a woman should never ignore about her health
1. Dark Coloured Urine: Woman must never overlook the colour of the urine. It usually tells about the bladder and kidney health. You must drink much liquid to maintain light coloured urine. If there is no improvement in the urine colour, you must visit a gynaecologist.
2. Heavy or reduced bleeding in periods: The flow of the cycle speaks about your gynaecological health. If you have excessive or very light bleeding, you must not delay your visit to a gynaecologist.
3. Abnormal spotting: If you bleed in between your menstrual cycle, never let it go unnoticed. The chances are that there might be an internal injury which needs to be addressed.
4. Breast discharge: If you are not pregnant or lactating, and you notice breast discharge, then you must get your hormone levels checked immediately by the Gynaecologist in Delhi
Take your life seriously, ladies…
Unlike a man’s body, ladies have to undergo many hormonal changes such as the onset of periods, pregnancy & lactation, menopause. Hence, you must aim at improving the quality of life, and for this, you must outweigh the risks involved, prevent illness by identifying and rectifying the disorder at an early stage.
Spring Meadows Hospital offers excellent services to the patients visiting with health concerns. We have excellent gynaecologist who can help in recognition and treatment of gynaecological disorders along with conducting surgeries if required.