Staff Nurse – Ward
- Observing and recording patients’ health condition.
- Diagnosing the disease by analysing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
- Location:- Spring Meadows Hospital, Delhi
- Qualification:- GNM/ BSC with DNC Registration
- Category:- Nursing
- Experience:- 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:- 5
- Expiry date:- 31st Jul 2018