Spring Meadows Hospital Pvt. Ltd (‘Company’) has developed its Corporate Social Responsibility Policy and the rules made there under
CSR Vision Statement
- Create a meaningful and lasting impact on the communities in remote areas by helping them transcend barriers of socio-economic development
- Extending Comprehensive Integrated Healthcare Services to the community
- The Company will undertake social projects in designated communities in a focused manner, for maximum positive impact
- In consultation with the local community, the Company will design and effectively implement projects in areas like healthcare
- Making quality healthcare accessible and affordable for all section of people
- The programme will bridge the gap by uniting the Governmental Efforts with the Industry and Peoples Participation.
The Company intends to touch a billion lives by reaching out to people from every walk of life to help them stay healthy. The objective is to promote wellness and not treatment.
In line with this, under its CSR focus the company will aim to promote preventive healthcare in the most remote corners of the country with the aim of making quality healthcare accessible & affordable for all. To do this the Company will:
- Promote preventive healthcare through awareness campaigns in rural as well as urban areas
- Conduct free screening and diagnostics camps as part of promotion of preventive healthcare
- Provide free treatment including consultation, investigation and pharmacy at identified locations and camps for the benefit of marginalized and disadvantaged