Hair Transplant Treatment
Hair Transplant FAQ’s
Q. What causes Hair Loss?
- Most Common cause of Hair Loss in males is hereditery androgenetic alopecia(male pattern baldness), consult Best Hair Transplant Treatment Hospital in Delhi.
- In females, diffuse hair loss with thinning ismore common whichmay be due to Genetic factors, throid disease, iron deficiency, stress or less commonly due to high fever, surgery or general anesthsia etc.
- In androgenetic alopecia hairs on the front and top of the scalp start to shrink until it eventually disappear. The hairs on the back and side of the scalp are genetically “permanent” hair, not affected by DHT. These permanent hairs are utilized in hair transplant.
Q. What can be done about male pattern Hair Loss?
- Hair Transplant offers Permanent, living solution to lost scalp hair.
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) therapy is a noval treatment to treat hair fall and ageing skin.
- Cosmetic enhancer and hairpieces(wigs, weaving etc.) can help to camouflage baldness temporarily. They do not treat the Hair Loss Process.
Q. What happens after hair transplant surgery?
- Within 24 hours amall crusts will form on each graft that is then shed in approxiamately 2-3 weeks.
- A minority of patients may experience mild swelling in the forehead area for a few days following surgery which goes away in 3-4 days.
- Patients may be asked to use moist compresses or NS Sprays.
Q. When to go for Hair transplant treatment?
- We recommend beginning medical treatmen/PRP for sigficant hair loss as soon as the problem has been identified. Explore Best Hair Transplant Treatment Hospitals in Delhi.
- Hair transplant can be used to fill in the front hairline and thicken the front half of the scalp, and medical treatment/PRP can be used to maintain hair behind the transplant.
Best Hair Transplant Treatment
- Hair Transplant by the FUE procedure, the back of the scalp is shaved. Then, hair follicles will be removed one by one from there. The area heals with small dots, which your existing hair will cover.
- After that the surgeon cleans and numbs the area where the hair will go, creates holes or slits with a scalpel or needle, and delicately places each graft in one of the holes.
- Depending on the size of the transplant, the process will take about 4 to 8 hours.
Services available at Spring Meadows Hospital
- Treatment of Skin, Hair, Nail
- Hair Transplantation(Permanent) by world’s most advanced FUE technique
- Pigmentation, under eye dark circles, facial rejuventation
- Platelet rich plasma(PRP) therapy for hair stimulation and skin rejuvenation
Find us on Facebook