Dr. Rajendra Maskara is an experienced and reputed laparoscopic surgeon in New Delhi. With more than 12 years of extensive experience, he specialises in performing Cholecystectomy, Appendectomy and Hernia Repair Surgery. Dr Rajendra Maskara is also a lifetime member of the Association of Surgeons of India. He also specialises in coloproctology, hernia surgery, appendicitis treatment, gall bladder surgery.Over the years he has numerous complex cases to his credit.
|Work Days|| Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday |
|Languages Spoken ||Hindi, English, Bengali|
- Apollo Hospital , New Delhi
- Primus Super Speciality Hospital.
- Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Vardhaman Medical College, New Delhi
|Professional Memberships |
- Association of Surgeons of India – Life Member
- Delhi Medical Association- Life Member
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Diabetic Forum- Life Member
- Medical Council of India
|Education & Fellowships |
- M.B.B.S. from Calcutta Medical College, Calcutta University.
- M.S. (General Surgery) from Patna Medical College, Patna University.
- Observer ship in department of Minimal Access Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.