Dr. Ruchika Sharma Dasis is a reputed Psychologist and Psychotherapist. She specializes in providing psychotherapeutic interventions and psychology treatment for adolescents, adults and their families. Her areas of expertise also includes screening and identification of women having psychological difficulties during the ante natal and post natal period. She also provides psychological support through cognitive-behavioural strategies to ensure psychosocial well-being for couples planning a family, during pregnancy and after delivery. She specializes in the application of positive parenting techniques in helping couples to cope with the challenges of parenthood in a relaxed and positive manner.
|Work Days|| Monday Thursday Saturday |
|Languages Spoken ||Hindi, English|
- NHS, UK.
- Sarthak Mental Health Services, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi.
- MoolchandMedcity, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College & Hospital, New Delhi.
- Internship from G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
|Professional Memberships |
- Member of British Psychological Society.
- Life Member of Indian Association of Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Registered with the RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India).
|Education & Fellowships |
- Ph.D. from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- M.A. (Psychology) from University of Delhi.
- B.A.(Psychology) from University of Delhi.
|Specialty Interests |
- Management of behavioral and emotional problems through counselling and cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) for adolescents, adults and families.
- Integration of psychological well-being into general health care including women’s health, maternal and child health care, reproductive health care.
- Promotion of Positive Mental Health in Women.